Cupcake is a small tool used for manipulating color codes when making web pages or writing code.
- Works practically anywhere you can select text (use your favorite editor).
- Very fast workflow for manipulating color codes. Much simpler than switching between your editor and Photoshop, using copy and paste, or writing down color codes.
- Save your favorite colors, e.g. “website link color.”
- Keeps a history of your recently used colors.
- Quick Adjust picker for making small changes to saturation and brightness using only the keyboard.
- Supports common color code formats used in web design and Cocoa (Hex, CSS RGB, CSS HSL, NSColor, UIColor, and CGColor).