Old versionsSee all
CrossDJ provides DJs with the relevant and professional tools which are needed in the modern age of Digital DJing, whether using your mouse and keyboard or DJ MIDI controllers.
Thanks to CrossDJ’s perfectly automated beat matching, DJs can now focus on sampling, looping, audio FX and enjoy more creativity during their performances. CrossDJ remains a strong reference in the market due to its intelligent design, its stability and its performance.
CrossDJ is optimized for over 60 of the top MIDI DJing controllers on the market (Pioneer, Denon, Numark, Hercules, Reloop, Vestax, etc.)
CrossDJ is compatible with CrossDJ Remote (remote application available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch).
Available as an In-app purchase, the Video Plug-in is a powerful tool that allows you to play, mix and scratch video files within your CrossDJ software.
You will be able to mix videos like music and create impressive HD visual displays into your sets, integrating stunning effects, transitions...
“CrossDJ 2.0 sees their product streamlined, improved and advanced, at times beyond what is available in other competitive packages.” (DJworx.com)
“Capable, professional, and versatile… MixVibes CrossDJ 2.0 DJ software may just be better than one of the more popular DJ programs for you.” (DigitalDJTips.com)
"CrossDJ software really does an uncanny job" (DJ Mag)
"MixVibes CrossDJ takes DJ Software programs in a refreshing direction, putting emphasis on audio quality" (Toptenreviews.com)
• 4-channel mixer with 3 band equalizers
• Modular user interface
• CUE point trigger
• Access to 8 locators or Loop-locators
• Manuel and automatic loops (from 1/32 to 32 beats)
• Two 8-pad sampler decks with advanced performance features
• 2 FX units with FX Channel assignation (Player A, Player B, Sampler A, Sampler B, Master)
• 15 audio effects
• 2 FX parameters (amount and depth) for precise control of your FX
• Mix recording to record your DJ performances
• Automatic track quality indicator
• Advanced sample banks management
• iTunes integration, artwork and column browsing for visual search
• ‘Prepare’ tab to organise and prepare your set
• Smart lists with auto-refresh
• Import from third-party collections (Pioneer Rekordbox, Traktor, VirtualDJ)
• History node to keep record of all your played tracks/sessions
• Autoplay with auto-BPM synchronization
• Multiple audio formats supported: AIFF, WAV, MP3, FLAC, OGG and AAC
• Extremely accurate BPM and Beat Grid analysis with visual Sync Meter
• Snap and Quantize features to eliminate rhythmic errors (when using Live Samples, hot cues or loops…)
• Over 60 built-in popular MIDI controller mappings (MixVibes, Pioneer, Denon, Numark, Hercules, Reloop, Vestax etc…)
• MIDI-mapping function to map your own DJ controller
• Compatible with every sound card
• Multiple audio routing modes to accommodate your DJ setup