Construction Cost Estimator helps contractors and service companies quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. You can save time and money by creating the estimate on the spot and then emailing it to the customer as a PDF or printing a hardcopy.
Each cost item is broken down into Material, Labor, Other, and Subcontract costs. You can save frequently used cost items in your own custom costbook, or you can purchase 3 different Craftsman costbooks within the app that contain detailed costs for over 30,000 common construction items.
Just search for a cost item, enter the quantity, and add it to your estimate in 3 easy steps!
• Fast and easy user interface for creating cost estimates
• Customize multiple types of PDF reports to email to to customers, subcontractors, and internal staff
• Add the logo and contact info for your company to create professional-looking estimates
• Costs are organized by Phases, Areas, and Categories that can be customized for each project
• Enter your overhead, profit, and tax rates for each project
• You can also create Cost Plus Fixed Fee estimates
• The app provides full support for international currencies and units
You can save common cost items in your own custom costbook, and you can purchase 3 different Craftsman Costbooks within the app via in-app purchase for $49.99. The costbook data is only valid in the US and Canada, but the costbooks are also available for purchase internationally.
• National Construction Estimator Costbook
• National Home Improvement Estimator Costbook
• National Renovation and Insurance Repair Estimator
Each costbook contains thousands of common construction items, and the costs are localized to your US Zip Code or Canadian Postal Code.
The Craftsman Costbooks are really helpful if you need to provide a cost estimate for work that you haven't done before, or if you need to do a sanity check on cost estimates from subcontractors. You can also copy cost items from the Craftsman Costbooks to your own custom costbook, and then change any of the numbers.
WHO USES CONSTRUCTION COST ESTIMATOR?
The app is used by many types of contractors, estimators, and service companies, such as:
General contractors, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, asphalt paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, deck builders, handyman services, pest control, real estate flippers and rehabbers, insurance repair estimators, and more!
See more screenshots and a sample PDF estimate at:
I am dedicated to responding quickly to support requests. If you have questions, problems, or feature requests, please send me an email using the Support link below.