Old versionsSee all
CM PDF Page Extractor is a Mac OS X based application which is designed to extract pages from within your PDF files into a new PDF file, Multipage TIFF, JPG or even PNG files.
CM PDF Page Extractor works with the powerful PDF framework from within Mac OS X and enhancing it further by allowing you to work with a huge batch of PDF or Multipage TIFF files at one go.
- Extract a Page or Pages from a PDF or Multi-Page TIFF File
- Save Extracted Pages as PDF, Multi-Page TIFF, PNG or JPG
- Set Dots Per Inch of Extracted Pages
- Convert PDF to Multi-Page TIFF and Multi-Page TIFF to PDF
- Perform the entire process in one quick batch
- Extract Pages from a Range (From Page .. To Page)
- Launch Created File in Preview App
- PDF and Multipage TIFF files are great format for keeping documents in a single neat package and are commonplace in our modern life. Not only that, they are eco-friendly as it reduces the number of trees which needs to be cut down. However, PDF files can get quite massive in file size which is fine if you are viewing them on a desktop but can be a struggle on small devices such as the iPhone or the iPad. Or if you needed to extract several pages from your PDF files to distribute to your clients or business partners. This is where CM PDF Page Extractor comes in. You can define the pages you want to extract by page range and it will do so in the matter of seconds with a file which you be pleased with.