CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the Mac OS X menu bar. Or in other words, CCMenu is to OS X what CCTray is to Windows.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via Notification Center
CCMenu works with all recent versions of CruiseControl and should work with other continuous integration servers as long as they can provide status in the “cctray” XML format.
Delivery Status displays delivery status of packages for a variety of shipment services.
Little sysop helper for Mac OS X to monitor your (or someone others) servers.
A lightweight application that’ll grab the warranty status of your computer.
Update the status in"P2 Asset Support System".
Sim Deploy provides drag and drop installation of iOS simulator builds.
WoW Status shows the current status of World of Warcraft servers.