v14.0 [22 Aug 2018]
* Advanced preferences now have a check box to set whether CCMenu should open automatically when logging in. This is functionally the same as adding CCMenu to the login items in System Preferences.
* The sheet to add new projects is now resizable so that large list and long project names can be managed.
v1.6 [1 Jul 2013]
- Handles server authentication requests and stores passwords in user's keychain
- Existing projects can be edited
- Project list preferences are resizable
- Fix for Travis CI URL problem