Old versionsSee all
Cashculator is a program created to help you plan future expenses and find out how you can save up some money. The utility is packed with a user-friendly interface, brings you plenty of useful instructions and a comprehensive help manual, and gives you access to accurate reports based on your incomes and expenses.
It's not like other finance tools, meaning that you won't be able to link it your bank account to import data or to print invoices. This tool forecasts your cash flow which might be useful when trying to reduce your expenses and spare money for future investments, such as a new apartment, car or family trip.
You can add items like monthly payments to mortgage, clothing transactions, insurance expenses, etc. In the Income category, the program lets you choose between categories like Salary, Dividends, Gifts, Pension, etc. A good thing is that you can add your own categories if necessary.
Once you finish adding transaction data, you can check the generated reports which can be printed or exported to a CSV file.
All in all, Cashculator is a great tool for predicting cash flow. However, if you're looking for a utility that also monitors incomes and expenses and links to your bank account to import data, I'd suggest you try a different finance program.
- Provides you with plenty of useful instructions and a complete guide
- Gives you access to detailed reports based on your incomes and expenses
- You can print reports directly from its interface
- Lets you password-protect the created database
- Supports only one output format when exporting the stored content (CSV)
- Lacks an option to connect to your bank account and import data