CalcMadeEasy is a versatile app which makes it easy to do financial planning/decision making, scientific/mathematical calculations, unit conversions and notes. It's like 4 apps in 1 at one low price, NO extra packages to purchase later. Once start using this, you won't go to other calculator. Whether you are casual user, school/college student, in finance industry or in the market for car/home, it will always help you. It has easy to use tab based interface for easy navigation, built-in auto-note taking capabilities which will automatically record you calculations.
- Financial Calculations: Useful tool to help you in financial decision making and planning -
- Planning for new home or car -or- just trying to save money by refinancing current loan?
- Want to know how much home or car you can afford?
- Want to know how much you need to save monthly to achieve long term monetary goal?
- Check how much interest you are going to pay over the period of loan.
- And much more... With auto-note taking option, all inputs and output can be noted and can be shared with others to make better decisions/planning.
1. Automobile: Auto Loan, Auto Affordability, Loan vs Lease, Cash back vs Low interest.
2. General: Tip, Shopping Discount.
3. Investment: Bond Calculator
4. Mortgage: Loan, Affordability, Refinance
5. Saving: Saving, Saving Goal
**Units Conversions: Dealing with multiple units, traveling abroad or friends and family in other country? No problem, unit conversions can help.
Currently it supports conversions for:
7. Volume. Some more conversions will be added in future.
**Calculator: Supports all general scientific and math calculations, option to access universal constants. Multiple themes. Check function to verify operands and operators. Access to past values.
**Notepad: App has auto-note taking capability (which can be disabled in settings). This allows you to share your calculations with friends and family without any extra efforts. This is very useful for financial calculations. You can also add custom content to notes. Notes can be emailed as text or attachment.