Old versionsSee all
BT CAM is based on maccam by - Dirk-Willem van Gulik and Matthias Krauß.
- Has FTP Upload support
- Has the ability to archive pictures
- The auto saved images are of jpg format instead of tiff
- Now it can work with Multiple Cams. After doing an auto save it will switch to the next cam.
- While alone this isn't useful with BT CAM viewer it becomes very useful
- FTP support is now there
- CPU saver mode (not recomended)
- Archive images with the date and time appended to their name
- BT CAM adds an auto save so you can have it save images on specified intervals