Boar...Did you have a face of editting some file with binary level on Mac OS X like what you did on Windows?
Did you want some feature of WinHex on Mac OS X?
Yes, you have guest the answer, Boar is the application which is the same of WinHex on WIndows!
Boar is born for editing binary files, like save files of games, executable file on Mac OS X, etc.But, the most important is that, Boar is a simple, fast way to do all of these for you on Mac OS X.
- Editing one byte instantly.
- Multi-documents, process many file at one time.
- Insert bytes before or after the current byte.
- Fast search with hex format value you like.
- Open large file at high speed.
- If you open a large file, the search function would be very slow, please keep waiting.
This will be fixed in next version and you will pay nothing to upgrade to next version if you have paid for a previous version.