Old versionsSee all
AweCal - Manage your time and organize your days!
AweCal is the best organizer for your tasks, events and notes. It is an all-in-one calendar with a rich set of features including:
• Supports multiple calendars, color code and put them in the same view.
• Calendars can be merged.
• Show or hide any calendar.
• Lunar date supported.
• Tasks are integrated with calendar events.
• See events, tasks and notes in all views: Day, Week, Month Year or List.
• Group events, tasks and notes by Calendars, Dates, Manual or Contexts.
• Time "line" shows you how much free time you have left in all views.
• Flexible working day hours and sorting.
• Flexible week starts/days off/weekend: on any day of week.
• Search in advanced.
• Able to show/hide tasks/notes in any view.
SAVE YOUR TIME - QUICK CREATE
• Events, tasks and notes can be created anywhere, by click or drag.
• Drag and drop task, event and note anywhere to change its time automatically or convert it quickly.
EVENTS AND TASKS
• Integrated with Google map.
• Copy and paste to anywhere.
• Integrated with Contacts to add invitees.
• Alert with snooze.
• Support many kinds of attachments: photo, text, pdf.
• Multiple font sizes supported.
• Priority task with important levels.
• Sorting tasks with different criteria.
• Completed tasks can be exported as photos, pfd.
• Quick create from pulling Contacts.
• Change priority by moving it.
• Events and tasks can be formatted as checklists so you know what needs to be done and what you have already accomplished.
• Easy to show/hide completed checks.
• Multiple notes per day.
• Stylus notes supported.
• Notes can be linked to Calendars and Contexts.
• Create task or event from a note or part of note.
• Multiple fonts for notes.
• Exported and/or air print your notes.
• Send your task or event to a list of people in text format via email.
• Schedule your tasks one by one, in groups, or all at once.
• AweCal will fit your list of tasks by booking them into your calendar.
• Tasks and events can be timed . Just set the timer.
• Timer logs can be exported as photo or PDF file for viewing/printing later.
• Set multiple times for a single task or event.
• Task can be synced with:
- Google tasks.
- Built-in Reminders (OS X 10.8.X or later).
• Event can be directly synced with:
- Google calendar.
- iCal (OS X 10.8.X or later), where you can sync data to Outlook, Mobile Me, Google calendar, etc.
• AweCal can sync with other AweCal (Mac or iOS version) via AweCal cloud.
• Sync with multiple devices via AweCal cloud.
• Sync can be done in both auto and manual mode.
• Save your data simply by one-mouse-click. You can restore from there when you need to.
• Support automatically backup your data when the app starts.
• Clean looking and easy to understand.
• Minimal click/type to enter your data.
• Easy to complete task with one click.
More and more features need your discovery...