The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds' eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs' fortified castles. Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy.
#1 IPHONE PAID APP in US, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Singapore, Poland, France, Netherlands, Malta, Greece, Austria, Australia, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Belgium, Norway, Hungary, Malaysia, Luxembourg, Portugal, Czech Republic, Spain, Ireland, Romania, New Zealand, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Nicaragua, Kazakhstan, Argentina, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Mauritius, Chile, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Taiwan, Colombia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Kenya, Macedonia, Croatia, Macau, Paraguay, Peru, Armenia, Philippines, Vietnam, Jordan, Kuwait and Malta.
#1 IPHONE PAID GAME in more countries than we can count!
AVERAGE REVIEW SCORE for version 1.4.0 = 4.78 / 5.
"Lemme tell ya, these ain't no ordinary finches we're talkin' about. These here are the Angry Birds, the ones that's gonna kick you in the 'nads. And they're the ones on your side. They must be from Galapadapados, or sumptin'." – Col. Angus, Bird Expert.
Protect wildlife or play Angry Birds!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.Angry Birds is an excellent and addictive puzzle game. It was first launched on the iPhone and iPod Touch and has now been made available for some Android phones, Windows, and Mac OS X. It is said that the game will be launched for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in the near future.
The game puts the Angry Birds against a group of evil pigs. Your objective is to kill the pigs on each level. To do this, the birds use a slingshot to launch themselves at the pigs and either destroy them directly, or collapse the environment surrounding them to kill them. The first few levels are easy enough that you can calculate the trajectory of the slingshot and kill the pigs rather directly. On following levels, they start using materials to protect themselves. They use wood, stone, and ice. Each material has a different strength and it will take more hits to destroy ice, than it will to destroy wood, for example. Not all your Angry Birds are the same. With the progression of the game, you get more powerful birds that behave differently on impact and have special powers.
The Mac port of this game has received varied reviews. Most of the bad reviews focus on the fact that the Mac game doesn't include as many levels as the iOS versions. The other frequent complaint is that playing the game with the multi-touch trackpad is often hard and it results in accidental mistakes. I played this on the iPhone, and multi-touch is the way to go. The trackpad on most Macs isn't as responsive as the glass screen on the iOS devices, though.
- Very fun and addictive
- It works well and looks nice on the Mac
- None other than trackpad problems but that is more a hardware fault