#1 in 116 countries! Big thanks to all our fans!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
ALL NEW ANGRY BIRDS GAME FROM ROVIO -- the #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
After a giant claw kidnaps their eggs, the Angry Birds chase it into a wormhole and find themselves floating in a strange new galaxy – surrounded by space pigs! Luckily the Angry Birds have super powers of their own...
Angry Birds Space features over 160 interstellar levels on planets and in zero gravity, resulting in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With regular free updates, brand new birds, brand new superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
• Over 160 interstellar levels!
• Regular free updates!
• Brand new birds!
• Brand new superpowers!
• Zero-gravity space adventures!
• Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
• Hidden bonus levels!
• Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.Angry Birds Space is the latest installment in the Angry Birds Series. The original Angry Birds game features a bunch of different angry birds who want to get revenge on the pigs. So, you use a slingshot to send them in flying against the pigs. There are different levels and they become harder and harder as you play. Rovio Entertainment created another masterpiece with Angry Birds Space. The game mechanics are very similar, but with one big change. The angry birds are now in space and they are affected by the gravity of celestial bodies, including moons and planets. The first few levels are easy enough that you can play them the same way you played the other Angry Birds games. The trajectory of the slingshot is shown in a red dotted line. But after the second or third level, you have to send the angry birds flying following a certain trajectory around a moon or planet. This is really easy once you get the hang of it. As you progress through the game, you will find that in certain levels you will have to hit enemies outside a body's gravitational field so that it falls inside it, and then hits another enemy inside, and things like that.
Angry Birds Space still is a great time killer. It has lots of levels, it is challenging, rewarding and fun.
There is a nice video that was shot in the International Space Station that explains some of the concepts of the game. It is a must-see.
- Nice graphics
- Nice game mechanics