AgentSheets is a revolutionary tool that lets you create your own agent-based games and simulations and publish them on the Web through a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface.
AgentSheets users range from elementary school students to NASA scientists, entire school districts, and large federally funded university projects. Why should you use it? Build simulations to explore complex ideas, communicate ideas to others, or just build games:
- Computational Science: Interactive simulations help you grasp new ideas, test theories, explore complex processes in various science fields. Creating your own computational science applications deepens your understanding.
- Games: Building games (not just playing them) teaches you Computer Science concepts, logic, and algorithmic thinking. Our Scalable Game Design approach is ideal for balancing motivational and educational concerns of computer education.
- animate agents
- play sounds and MIDI instruments
- speak text
- react to mouse and keyboard events
- visualize values as colors and plots
- query web pages, control web browsers