Add A Face for iPhoto 1.3
Old versionsSee all
Add A Face is a helper application for iPhoto'11, which provides a keyboard shortcut for 'add a face'-command.
If you like to have your photo library perfectly organized and try every photo to be correctly tagged with faces, you know how annoying the process of adding new faces to a photo is. The most uncomfortable thing is that you have to perform many unnecessary mouse movements just to click on the text ‘Add a face’ and then bring the cursor back to the just added square box.
Add A Face makes the process of adding new faces more straightforward. Now you can use the keyboard shortcut Option+D (Alt+D on international keyboard) to add a new face to the photo. Add A Face imitates a click on the text ‘Add a face’, it also moves the mouse cursor in the middle of the added square box, so you can immediately move it to the face you want tag. It’s a time saver.
- add faces in iPhoto using hotkey Option+D (Alt+D);
- Add A Face is a separate application (not a plug-in, driver or system extension), which doesn't affect any system files. Just start the app and you can use the hotkey;
- the app doesn't put an icon to the Dock but shows a small icon in the menu bar (near clock). The icon can be hidden in the options;
- the app can be configured to start automatically at login;
- advanced hotkey handling ensures the hotkey is active only in iPhoto. That eliminates any possible problems and unexpected keyboard behavior in other applications;
- requires iPhoto’11.