Log in / Sign up
I'm a Beginner on Mac Informer
United States of America
3 years ago
- Choose which browser to open specific web links and mail links with.
- Designed to give you the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently.
- Keep track of your daily assignments, to-do lists, and ideas from one place.
- Store, organize and process large quantities of data in spreadsheets.
- Manage messages, events and tasks from a single application.
- Create slideshow presentations with transitions and animations.
- Powerful note-taker to annotate documents, sketch ideas, record lectures, take notes and more.
- Note: The price of this software is a monthly charge.
- Build synthesizers, design new sounds, and process audio in real time.
- Access chats, docs, slides, and spreadsheets from a single place.
- Immediately access and open files or programs on your Mac.
- Code without a hitch. It practices a non-intrusive, intuitive approach to help you write...
- QQ connects you to over 600 million Chinese QQ members and many of your favorite websites and useful tools.
- Access your computer while traveling and share your screen for remote support.
- Communicate with all of your friends personally and in group chats on your Mac just as you would with your mobile device.
- Store your credentials, software license keys, and other details in one place.
Grammarly Spell Checker & Grammar
- Grammarly Spell Checker & Grammar can check your online communication.
- iTunes is built-in Mac software which does far more than just play tunes.
- Automatically back up your data to your Dropbox account.
- This program helps you remember all of your passwords.
View all 26 programs