Its software title says it all. WatermarQue Plus is just one of those apps allowing the user to watermark any number of images, right? Not so fast... WatermarQue Plus comes with a built-in media player that allows the user to import movies and take movie snapshots, which can be brought to its image list. That is, WatermarQue plus offers a quick and easy way of watermarking movie snapshots. Its built-in video player supports such multimedia formats as 3GP, AVI, DV, M4V, MOV, MPEG, WMV and more, depending on computer's OS version, availability of QuickTime components and other factors.
- Save default watermark text
- Drag and drop your own picture files and watermark them all at a time.
- Drag and drop video clips to generate movie snapshots, which can be directly sent to the image list.
- Store and keep track of as many as 1,000 movie snapshots in a cache folder.
- Auto Pan: Freely move watermark text with Mouse (with Version 2.1.0)
- Rotate watermark text (with Version 2.1.0)
- Drag and drop a QuickTime-based movie directly onto the application window (with Version 2.2.0).
- 10.5 or 10.6 with PowerPC Mac or Intel Mac for online store version
- 10.6 or 10.7 with Intel Mac only for Mac App Store version
- QuickTime 7.5 or higher (not QuickTimeX) for additional media types (No Pro upgrade required)