v5.2 [15 Jan 2015]
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Compatible with Mac OS X High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, and Mavericks.
Steps to add pictures from new Mac OS X Photos app:
1. Open Finder and create a new folder.
2. Drag pictures that you want to add from Photos app to the new folder in Finder.
3. Add pictures from folder to TurboCollage.
What's New in TurboCollage 5.2.1
• New Photohive collage style
• New Circle Pile collage style
• Post collage to Twitter directly from TurboCollage
v4.0 [25 Feb 2012]
- Fixed crashes that happened while saving/exporting collage using TurboCollage 4.0 on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard