Add customized closed captioning to videos, change the parameters of subtitle display, etc. Designate XML files to be converted into caption-based files, perform standard formatting, change the fonts supported by the display tools, resize the texts and place them on a screen in the desired way.
TitleExchange is a unique tool which makes complicated things simple and fast when juggling with subtitles.
The Pro version allows to convert several text based and binary formats into FCP XML and other formats. Also the other way round will work.
If the demo period of the Pro version expires, the app will still allow to convert 50 FCP XML titles to STL for DVD Studio in a single step.
Simply export your FCP timeline with the subtitles as XML and open this XML with TitleExchange. It could be a good idea to use TitleCleaner to spell check and clean your subtitles before you convert them.
- Final Cut Pro sequence XML
- Final Cut Pro sequence XML markers - in only
- DVD Studio Pro XML (item description) - in only
- STL (Spruce text format)
- STL (EBU binary format) - in only
- DCP Digital Cinema XML (Texas Instrument subtitle format)
- DS Caption (Avid subtitle format)
- SubBits ebs spotting files
- Belle Nuit spotting files - in only
- Adobe Encore subtitle script files
- Structured Subtitles
- BluRay XML
- Continous Timed Text
- Qube Master
- CPC Text
- Generic Timed Text
- Cavena MTL (.doc, .txt) - in only
- Swift - in only
- csv, tab text files