v1.1 [3 Feb 2011]
We are really thrilled to tell you that our next update of Thoughts is out now.
With Thoughts 1.1 Codename Monocle we introduce many new features and improvements to make working with Thoughts even easier.
• Added search field in the shelf to search for book names (supports the shortcut cmd-F)
• Added the possibility to import documents into a new book or import documents into the current book (supports txt, rtf, rtfd, doc, docx, otd, html and webarchive)
• Added the possibility to drag and drop pages from one book into another
• Added support for longer book titles
• Added a fullscreen mode for books
• Added the possibility to show/hide the date in pages list
• Added a preferences option to disable the animations
• Added a confirmation sheet for deleting books
• Added a menu to the dock icon
Create complex text documents with minimum effort.
Powerful personal journal application.
Mac program that helps you write text compositions.
Diary for keeping track of the activities, events, milestones, and trivia in your life.
Take quick notes with a minimalist text editor placed in the menu bar.