Mocha Telnet makes it possible to connect to a host with the Telnet or SSH-2 protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
- SSH-2 and Telnet. Port forwarding and RSA authentication are not supported.
- Scroll Bar (as Xterm).
- User defined functions keys.
- Screen mode 24*80 or 24*132.
- Smart font handling. The font size follows the Window size.
- Hard copy of screen.
- Pass-Through Printing (Auxiliary print).
- Functions keys F1-F20 can be part of the Toolbar.
Telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator.
Very simple port forwarding tool.
Set of serial port tools for Mac OS X.
ANSI-BBS terminal designed to connect to remote BBSs via telnet, rlogin, or SSH.
Bookmark and launch telnet/ssh sessions so you don't have to manually login each time you launch the Terminal.