SkyCal is an OS X application that helps you keep track of your schedule by transferring your flight assignments to iCal.
Once transferred, your work schedule can be published to MobileMe or Google Calendar and synced to a number of mobile devices. Supported devices include the iPhone, the BlackBerry, devices running Android or Windows Mobile, and more. SkyCal uses the print preview incorporated in SkyNet’s MyWorkplace page to port your schedule information to iCal.
- Works with Mac OS 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, and 10.7 Lion
- Works with both pilot and flight attendant schedules
- Exports your flight itinerary to the TripIt travel service (see sidebar)
- Phone numbers in layover information are “hot linked” on the iPhone for quick dialing
- All day banner and/or full leg detail presentation in iCal
- Alarms individually selectable for first and subsequent legs
- Automatic application updating
- Assignments Table allows pre-screening of assignments
- Selectable detailed banner style
- “Use GMT” option works with iCal’s time zone support