v1.8 [23 Oct 2017]
– NEW: Custom Properties. In the Inspector sidebar, you'll find a new "Custom Properties" palette. Here, you can add custom name/value pairs to any selected object on the canvas. Then, you can access these properties in your Schwartz Templates by looping through `object.customProperties` or `object.customPropertiesDictionary`. Each custom property has a `name` and `value` property containing the values you entered in the sidebar palette.
– NEW: Export Selection - Main Menu > File > Export Selection.
– NEW: 10% Zoom Scale option.
– FIX: Control-clicking objects on the Canvas for activating the context menu now works properly again.
– FIX: Improved canvas rendering performance.
Convert vector images into code with minimum effort.
Create different types of graphics, such as charts, logos, icons and billboards.
Provides information about bitmap and vector picture files.
The repeating motif graphic is made with selection of some parameters.
Intuitive vector drawing that generate Objective C code.