Old versionsSee all
This program is a simple yet powerful cookie manager for Safari. The application can easily be installed on your Mac. It enables you to save your favorite cookies to a whitelist, automatically removes the unneeded Flash cookies, and much more.
After you complete the installation process, you can launch Safari and open the Preferences menu. There you will find a new panel called Cookies where you can configure the program settings according to your needs.
The app displays three lists of cookies: cookie domains, flash cookies, and databases, so with their help you can:
- mark as checked those cokkies that you wish to add to your favorite group,
- remove the ones you don't need,
- use the integrated search tool to find cookies within the offered lists.
Unfortunately, when it comes to cookie identification and removal, the developers recommend trying a more advanced program (Cookie). The suggested app offers more features, but comes with a price tag.
All in all, Safari Cookies is a helpful program that comes in handy for those who wish to manage the Safari cookies. But if the aforementioned flaw means much to you, you'd better try Cookie, a more efficient tool created by SweetP Productions.
- Simple to handle
- Automatically removes not favorite cookies when quitting Safari
- Available in many languages
- Allows you to save your favorite cookies to a whitelist
- Free of charge
- You need to install Cookie (the same developer), if you wish to identify and remove cookies