RESTed allows developers to quickly format and make HTTP requests and view the response.
RESTed supports both basic HTTP authentication and OAuth.
RESTed shows you the response header and response data.
XML and JSON responses can even be spruced up automatically.
What's new in this version:
* RESTed 2.7 drops support for 10.6, because it doesn't have NSRegularExpression.
* Users may now embed URLs with parameters (see note below for example).
* Response styles updated.
* Sending Empty URLs no longer crashes RESTed.
* True/false are sent as booleans, instead of strings, when using JSON-encoding.
* RESTed now leaves most character encoding in the URL field up to the user.