Old versionsSee all
This is the software that will drive your MakerBot Thing-O-Matic, CupCake CNC, RepRap machine, or generic CNC machine. You can give it a GCode or STL file to process, and it takes it from there. Its cross platform, easily installed, and is based on the familiar Arduino / Processing environments. ReplicatorG is used by thousands of MakerBot Operators, and has printed tens of thousands of objects and counting.
- Print-O-Matic integrated into the GCode generation engine
- Store/recall home position support: No more need to modify start.gcode when your Z height changes.
- Drag & Drop support: drop .stl or .gcode files into ReplicatorG to open them.
- Frostruder support for Thing-O-Matic
- Support for local firmware.xml files (file:// urls)
- Support for internet proxies, using the default Java proxy configuration.
- Added Skeinforge 40, for experimental purposes
- Updates to most core libraries
- Skeinforge 35 is now default
- Wipe commands removed from cupcake profiles
- HPB default temperature lowered to 110 degrees