Old versionsSee all
NLA Timecode Calculator is an utility application that helps you doing some math with timecode values.
Calculating offsets is an every-day task in modern postproduction situations. Especially with dropframe timecode this can be error-prone.
This little tool is the perfect helper here!
- Add and subtract TC addresses
- supported framerates : 23.98 / 24 fps, 25 fps,
29.97/30 non-dropframe, 29.97/30 dropframe
- Auto-fixing erroneous user input
- TC results smaller than 00:00:00:00 can either be displayed as negative value or positive wrapped around the 24 hour mark
New in version 1.1
- improved user interface
- you can now fetch the timecode to calculate with from an external MIDI timecode source