New Office help you create office documents (txt, rtf, word, ppt, excel, and other file format) quickly. It adds a set of menu items to Finder’s context menu, enabling you to create office files easily in any location.
- Right-click on any folder/file to create a new document.
- Click one button in New Panel to create a new document quickly.
- Change the file file name before creating a file.
- The newly created document is revealed in the Finder.
- Open the newly created document automatically.
- 8 kinds of file formats are supported when you need to create document.