Music Tag Editor can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively, Batch edit all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In situations, it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from internet.
Support Music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, FLAC, APE, Ogg files
Support ID3V1, ID3V2.3, ID3V2.4, xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, Ogg Flac.
1. support id3v1, id3v2, xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Tags, iTunes tags. Tags:Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Copyright, Comments, Artworks, Lyrics and so on...
lyrics you saved to file can be show correctly in you iPhone or iPod music player.
2. support batch processing of lots of music files, support iTunes importing.
3. Online album image download, multi album image supported.
4. batch rename audio file with metadata
5. user can change, convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
6. Fully iTunes Tag supported.
7. Support strip APE or ID3V1 tags in mp3 files
What's new in this version:
1. Totally new designed user interface, integrate all editor fields into main window, make your work more effectively.
2. Enable full screen window mode.
3. move rename function to tool bar.
4. Add artwork download settings.
5. Fix bug that may cause rename failed.
6. other Bug fixes.
Video file converter for the Mac.
Converts clips to a wide variety of video formats.
Play your favorite music, edit song metadata, create playlists, etc.
Music Tag analyzes your music library and downloads missing artwork and track data directly to your music files.
Write or edit tags to multiple iTunes tracks at once.