Modify metadata stored in your PDF documents. Add keywords to your PDF files to group them and quickly search for needed texts. Edit the information, including the title, topic, author, creation, and modification date. Unlock encrypted PDF documents, unprotect PDFs by removing passwords, and batch process your files.
Edit PDF metadata, so your PDFs are displayed with the correct title, subject and date.
Also, you can assign keywords to your documents to group them in a context and to find relevant texts easier.
* edit metadata like title, topic and author
* change file information like creation and modification date
* unlock encrypted PDFs (if you know the password)
* permanently remove password protection from PDFs
* batch edit multiple files
* add keywords