Old versionsSee all
Mental Case is a handy application that helps you organize your study notes with ease. You will be able to categorize your study cards according to your needs by their due date, importance level and many other.
When launching the program for the first time, a welcome window will appear from where you will get direct access to a help guide and various samples to download directly from the application in a matter of seconds.
The interface is simple and well-polished, designed for any type of user, beginner or professional. You will be able to take as many notes as you want from different topics (cooking, study, questions, info, letters, etc.), write down a description, add images and even video content.
Additionally, the application will provide you with an integrated search engine to help you find any note within your stacks of cards and deliver you fast and accurate results.
A relevant advantage of using this program is the fact that it allows you to set deadlines and schedule notes for study.
All in all, Mental Case is an efficient tool that enables you to add and categorize notes whether they're for exams, learning a foreign language and many other.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Comes with a built-in search engine
- Able to add as many notes as you want and organize them on various categories
- Include images, text, audio and video content
- Set deadlines and schedule notes for study
- Create slideshows with notes
- If your Internet connection signal is running low, downloading notes from the Internet might take a while