This app is a special edition of the Maestro: Dark Talent game that gives you access to additional challenges, wallpapers, an integrated strategy guide, and much more. You have access to a very captivating storyline filled with numerous characters, dozens of challenges, and plenty of gameplay hours.
After launching the game it plays some creepy cinematics with roses, skulls, ghosts, etc. So, I wouldn't recommend this app to children (scary sounds and animations).
Besides offering you the levels which can also be found within the original game (Maestro: Dark Talent), this app also gives you access to a detailed strategy guide. This tool comes in handy when you're unsure of your next step or you're unable to find a certain clue on your journey.
Another good aspect is that it gives you access to many high-quality wallpapers, the sound files used within the game, and many others.
Briefly, I'd say it's worth acquiring this special edition of the game as it brings more hours of gameplay, extra help when it comes to solving puzzles, and much more. Plus, it comes with a reasonable price.
- Impressive graphics and cinematics
- Provides you with plenty of puzzles
- Automatically saves your progress
- Allows you to create multiple player profiles
- Lets you change the game mode whenever you like
- Offers you an integrated strategy guide
- Couldn't find any disadvantages