Kyma X — an environment for music, film sound, advertising, post production, sound design for computer games, the web and other immersive environments.
- explore a sound library with over a thousand new synthesis and processing algorithms
- combine any of those algorithms to create new sounds that have never been heard before
- design new control surfaces graphically, without having to write a single line of code
- layer and sequence virtual synthesizers and effects processors in a timeline
- tweak a parameter by adjusting a virtual fader or by drawing it in a timeline
- create new algorithms by dragging and dropping icons in a signal flow editor
- warp the spectrum of a sound in a graphical spectrum editor
- modify your instrument or your voice live on stage
- hybridize, mutate, and transmogrify your sounds to create new audio life forms!