kbswitch lets you switch quickly and easily between keyboard layouts in Windows.
- Unintrusive. One discreet notification area icon. (Also, doesn't randomly mess up Visual Studio debugging.)
- Doesn't use a keyboard shortcut. No more accidental layout switches.
- Reliable. No more arguments with the language bar.
- Hassle-free. Single EXE, no install required, can run off thumb drive, doesn't change your profile, doesn't save anything to disk.
- Optional. Leave it running all the time, or run it just when you need it.