This version contains a fix for Unsplash integration as well as a couple of additions to photo sources along with the removal of Pinterest for now. I've got a longer list of things coming up but figured since Unsplash was completely broken I'd put this update out now. The full changes are:
• You can now choose from an Unsplash user's collections
• You can now choose from your macOS Photos Favourites
• Removed Pinterest integration as their API is currently broken
• Google Photos authentication now happens in a separate browser as part of their security review
• Unsplash made a change behind the scenes that stopped JBS working - now fixed
• Fixed a crash I introduced in 3.1 when editing an Unsplash set - my bad!
As always, if you encounter any problems or have any suggestions, please let me know!
Note: Requires iPad companion app ($19.99) or iPhone app (free) Astropad transforms your iPad into a professional graphics tablet for your Mac.
Playr was made solely to focus on your video viewing experience.
Customize the appearance of the system by changing the original icons.
Perfect tool for editing, mastering and restoration work on Mac.
Application that will place a menu on the right side of your menu bar to switch desktop pictures.