With an abundance of powerful new features and possibilities, iMovie HD continues to be the fastest and easiest way to turn a home video into your own Hollywood-style hit that you can share with family and friends via iDVD, email, your iPod or other compatible mobile device. And iMovie HD is the easiest way to create a video podcast, which you can share with the world via the Internet with iWeb and .Mac.
To install iMovie HD 6.0.3, you need:
- A Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5, or Intel Core processor (512 MB of RAM required for HDV support)
- 256MB of RAM; 512MB recommended
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or v10.4.3 or later; Mac OS X v10.4.4 recommended
- QuickTime v7.0.4 or later (v7.0.4 included with iLife ’06)
- High definition video (HDV) requires a minimum of a 1GHz G4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM.
- Mac OS X v10.4.4 is required for Audio FX; and Quartz Extreme is required for iMovie motion themes, real-time effects, and the Ken Burns Effect.
- A .Mac account is recommended for iWeb; fees and terms apply.