v4.6 [Apr 4, 2020]
iPad and iPhone are now two distinct formats. The exported files are now recognized automatically by XCode when dragged on an app icon asset.
This version brings also Improvement on the new project and export panels for more consistency and readability.
v4.4 [May 2, 2015]
Add iPad Pro icon size.
v3.4 [May 30, 2013]
• Refactoring of the ICNS format
• Save in the project the last directory selected for building the icons
• Minor fixes
• Automator convert action
• Services to convert images and create project from Finder (activate in Preferences > Keyboard > Services)
• iOS and Android formats
• Formats sizes selection
• Option to export ICNS with JPEG 2000
• Options to export each sizes and icon in separate folders for PNG, iOS, and Android formats
• Choose between three icon layouts (default, iOS, and iOS with gloss effect)
Compose mode :
• Trim transparent pixels from dragged images
• Copy retina sizes to regular.
v2.0 [Mar 26, 2012]
- You can select multiple formats at once.
- The icon view displays only the sizes for selected formats.The update lets you create high-definition ICNS files (1024).Miscellaneous:
- Better integration with Lion
- General improvement of the UI
- Export only current icon
- New application icon.
This application lets you change the icon of your Mac drives.
Have a clean desktop, always.
Customize the appearance of the system by changing the original icons.
Native icon editor for Mac OS X icons,
This app allows you to apply a single custom icon to any number of files.