Hex Fiend is a fast, clever, and free Hex Editor that has many unique features:
- Insert, delete, rearrange: Hex Fiend does not limit you to in-place changes like some hex editors.
- Work with huge files: Hex Fiend can handle as big a file as you're able to create. It's been tested on files as large as 118 GB.
- Small footprint: Hex Fiend does not keep your files in memory. You won't dread launching or working with Hex Fiend even on low-RAM machines.
- Fast: Open a huge file, scroll around, copy and paste, all instantly. Find what you're looking for with fast searching.
- Binary diff: Hex Fiend can show the differences between files, taking into account insertions or deletions.
- Smart saving: Hex Fiend knows not to waste time overwriting the parts of your files that haven't changed, and never needs temporary disk space.
- Data inspector: Interpret data as integer or floating point, signed or unsigned, big or little endian...
- Embeddable: It's really easy to incorporate Hex Fiend's hex or data views into your app. Its permissive BSD-style license won't burden you.
010 Editor provides professional text and hex editing.
Pipette will help you grab the hex codes of your favorite colors.
Examine and even change file contents in two views: raw and hex values.
Convert hex value to RGB value for multiple colors.
A hexadecimal viewer and editor to facilitate low-level data processing.