Old versionsSee all
Hasleo NTFS for Mac is a free software that resides in the Mac's status bar which helps you quickly and easily mount or unmount the NTFS drives from Mac's status bar. After the NTFS drive is mounted, you can read or write the NTFS drive as you read and write to a Mac's native drive, so you can easily exchange files between Windows and Mac using NTFS formatted removable storage devices. By default, Hasleo NTFS for Mac only lists NTFS drives. You can uncheck the "Only detect NTFS volumes" option to list HFS+, APFS, FAT, exFAT formatted drives, and you can mount, open or unmount them just like you operate NTFS drives. The main features of Hasleo NTFS for Mac:
• Mount and unmount NTFS drives from mac's status bar.
• Full read-write access NTFS drives on macOS & OS X.
• Option to list, mount and unmount HFS+, APFS, FAT, exFAT formatted drives from Mac's status bar.
• Option to automatically launch the app after logging in to your Mac.
• Supported Devices: Hard Drive, External Hard Disk, SSD, USB Drive, SD Card, CF Card, etc.
• Compatible with macOS 10.15 ~ OS X 10.7.
Supported Operating Systems:
macOS 10.15 ~ OS X 10.7 running on Mac mini, MacBook, MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro and Mac Pro
Hard Drive, External Hard Disk, SSD, USB Drive, SD Card, CF Card, etc.
Supported File Systems:
NTFS, HFS+, APFS, FAT, exFAT