Old versionsSee all
HaloMD extends the life of Halo and makes mods fun again.
It notably shows off:
- Querying info from Halo game servers.
- Writing a keygen (although not necessary) by analyzing Halo's code.
- Altering Halo map file and blam data.
- Adding support for adding/updating mods, with delta binary patches.
- Adding support for adding extensions/plug-ins; a way to change the game at run-time.
- Writing a master server replacement by sniffing packets.
- Integrating a XMPP chat-room client.