When the number of computers in existence and their processing capacity exceeds that of all mankind, a point of technological singularity is encountered.
A massive economic and systematic crisis hits the entire world. Nobody knows the exact cause, and all solutions to fix it, are failing. We are about to lose our position as a dominant specie on the planet, in favor of something we have created... computers.
You play the role of Brian Spencer, a young computer programmer working for a company he started with a couple of friends, which has developed the technology from where it all started.
When you are being framed for crime, it's up to you to prevent computers from becoming the next dominant specie, and clear your name, using your hacker skills.
The concept behind Hacker Evolution: Untold is to create a game that challenges the gamers intelligence, attention and focus, creating a captivating mind game. Solve puzzles, examine code and bits of information, to help you achieve your objectives.
- Modding capability to allow the creation of custom levels
- The included mod editor, allows you to create new game levels easily (PC only)
- Complex levels and game play to guarantee the best experience
- Complex command console with over 20 commands and tools
- Mac OS X 10.4
- 1 GHz processor or faster, 512Mb RAM, 200Mb free disk space
- 32Mb video card