Old versionsSee all
GrandTotal is a Mac utility designed to help you monitor various financial aspects connected to your business. The program enables you to create invoices and estimates, lets you keep track of your payments, and provides you with detailed and accurate statistics based on the stored finance data.
You can create your own invoice templates, import your client information from Mac's Contacts tool, and use the integrated search tool to immediately locate the financial data you need.
Furthermore, you have the option to install various plugins which help you calculate areas or volumes, add a time importer for a certain service (for example, Tick), etc.
Even though you have access to a comprehensive help manual, you might take a while to get used to a large number of features and where they can be found. Another disadvantage is the fact that the program supports only 3 output formats when exporting the stored content: TXT, CSV, and XLS.
However, the free trial of the program allows you to test all of its features for free. So, I'd say you should first test the utility on your Mac, see how it works, and then decide if it's worth buying it or not.
- You can paste content from other tools
- Comes with an efficient search tool
- Support for electronic invoicing
- Supports various mail clients
- Lets you import contact info from Mac's Contacts tool
- It might take a while to get used to the tool's features
- Supports only 3 output formats when exporting stored data