FreeSFP is the standalone version of the Huygens Simulated Fluorescence Process volume renderer. It is practically identical to the Sfp Renderer in Huygens Essential except that it always uses parallel projection and includes a limited version of the animation tool. FreeSFP is FreeWare and can be downloaded from the SVI webpage as part of the Huygens Suite . In contrast to other products from SVI, it does not need a license string to run.
- An easy-to-use interface
- Thumbnail representation of image
- Adjustable default setting of all parameters
- Export 360-degree animations in AVI format
- Reads multiple File Formats
- Writes rendered images in TIFF format