Convert your videos recorded in the AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, and M2T formats from JVC, Canon, Panasonic, and Sony AVCHD digital camcorders to video formats usable in video editing programs and on devices. Merge, split, trim, and crop your AVCHD footages, add text, insert images and video watermark, and edit the audio of your movies.
Free MTS M2TS Converter is specially designed for Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD Camcorder/camera owners to convert recorded AVCHD videos to various video formats for easily editing in editing software, like FCP, iMovie, FCE, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker and so on.
This program help users to convert camcorder recorded MTS/M2TS footages to playable video formats for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S, Asus Eee Pad Transformer prime, Nook Color, Toshiba Thrive and other Tablets and phones.
- Fully Support interlaced and progressive AVCHD 1920*1080, 1440*1080, 1280*720 videos shot with Sony, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, etc.
- Freely customize output video/audio settings, including Codec, Size(Resolution), Bitrate, Frame Rate to export your desired video .
- Convert AVCHD (.mts/m2ts) footages to editable video formats, like DVCPRO HD (*.mov), HDV (*.mov), Avid DNxHD(*.mov) for easily editing in FCP, AVID and so on.
- Provide optimised presets for Apple devices and Android Tablets/phones.
- Simply merge multiple AVCHD footages into big one just with one click.
- Accurate trim and crop AVCHD (*.m2ts or *.mts) videos.
- Split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying clip quantity, duration time and file size.
- Add text, image, and video watermark to protect self-made clips.
- Replace original audio to make your desired video story.
- Multi-thread technology supports faster conversion speed.