FoneLink... Got a cell phone and a Mac? Don't panic!
Finally there is a Mac-like solution to exchange music, videos, photos and other data, sychronize your contacts and dates as well as iTunes playlists and create ringtones between your Mac and you cell phone. And if your phone ever gets broken or lost, there is an automatic backup waiting to recover your files immediately.
FoneLink comes to the rescue!
- FoneLink is the easiest way to transfer files and media data from yourcell phone to your Mac Computer and back in a Finder-like view.
- FoneLink allows you to synchronize contacts and dates, tasks, notes andbookmarks - all in one convenient package. You can tab-dial a number andsend a SMS text message right from FoneLink's address book.
- FoneLink includes a full fledged SMS text manager to send, receive andarchive SMS text messages. It supports group SMS as well as multipart SMSand is linked to Address Book.
- Using FoneLink, you can copy music files, photos and videos and convertthem for best viewing on your cell phone as well as synchronize iTunesplaylists and create ringtones.
- Using FoneLink, you can backup the cell phones's data and restoresingle files or a complete backup, if needed.