Old versionsSee all
FocusMask is a simple concentration aid that allows you to hide clutter on your screen (without affecting the hidden windows). Simply point your cursor at a window on your desktop, press a keyboard shortcut, and all the other objects competing for your attention will fade away into the background.
You can also isolate only a part of a window through pattern detection, or manually highlight any part of the screen by clicking and dragging your own selection. Please see the screenshots below for a visual explanation.
- Improve your focus by fading away distractions.
- Visually highlight a single window on your desktop, a part of a window, or make your own selection.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Fully adjustable opacity
- Works with Spaces
- Supports multiple monitors
- Animated tutorial shows you how to use the application
- Uses little memory
- Helps you take better screenshots
- Hides everything, even the dock and menubar