Enable and organize live video streaming using the resources of Mac OS X. Automatically configure the main playback component to display media in the standard H.264 and AAC formats for transferring and processing online. Access RTSP over HTTP and HTTP structures.
EvoLV is an an exciting new live video streaming application for Mac OS X, featuring industry-standard H.264 video and AAC audio streaming. With support for both RTSP over HTTP and HTTP Live Streaming, EvoLV can be viewed using Safari on Mac OS X, iPod Touch and iPhone 3G - without the need to install an app.
- Live H.264 video and AAC audio streaming server
- RTSP over HTTP for desktop viewing
- HTTP Live Streaming for iPhone 3G viewing (Wi-Fi connection recommended)
- Supports multiple cameras simultaneously in a single broadcast
- Supports multiple broadcast windows each with independent settings
- Broadcasts can also be recorded as QuickTime movies