Daily creates accurate timesheets by periodically asking what you are doing instead of using timers. Tracking your work, projects and activities has never been easier. Use a resulting timesheet to create invoices, work more efficiently or simply make time tracking much easier.
Daily offers powerful features enabling you to:
• View and edit your timesheets for a specific day, week, month or year.
• Find out when you have started and stopped working.
• Register activities while you have been away from your Mac.
• Temporarily apply an activity automatically.
• Control Daily using system-wide keyboard shortcuts.
• Schedule when you want Daily to track your time.
• Export to CSV, JSON or a Toggl-compatible format.
• Automatically synchronise using iCloud.
• Automate tasks using AppleScript.
• … and much more!
Daily requires a subscription in order to track your time. New users receive a free trial of 7 days. After this, a subscription for one month ($2.49), one quarter ($5.49 - save 27%) or one year ($18.49 - save 38%) can be purchased easily from within the app. Additionally, a non-recurring lifetime subscription is available ($44.99). Subscriptions except lifetime, are renewed automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before their end date. As a business you can also purchase multiple licenses using a single payment method and distribute these licenses to your employees. Visit https://dailytimetracking.com/business for more information.
If you have any questions or need more information, check out our website (https://dailytimetracking.com) or email us at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions: https://dailytimetracking.com/support