It is being jointly developed by Firepower Entertainment and being released through Slitherine Software’s Kameleon Project. The first game spans WW2, allowing players to control the axis or allied forces through the entire war in the European Theatre.
- Huge hex based campaign map covering the USA to the west, Africa to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Ural’s to the east.
- 6 epic scenarios including the operation Barbarossa, DDay and the Grand Campaign
- Research over 50 inventions from 5 different technology areas
- 12 different unit types including Infantry and Motorized Corps, Armour, Destroyers, Subs, carriers. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Recruit and attach Historical Commanders to your units.
- Detailed and realistic combat that models supply, morale, terrain, leadership, equipment, training, strategic weapons and fog of war.
- Easy to learn, hard to master game play that is the cornerstone of Slitherine game design.
- Multiplayer via e-mail, hotseat, Internet and including optional timed turns and 7 difficulty settings.
- Easily moddable script files that allow players to alter many aspects of gameplay including research, unit stats, terrain effects and many more.