ColorChooser ― Mac OS X Color Picker at your fingertips
ColorChooser offers a fast and simple way to access and organize your colors. It sits nicely on the menubar, so colors are presented in an efficient way without interrupting your workflow.
You can select colors using the standard built-in Mac OS X color pickers, or use the magnifying glass tool to pick up a color from your screen. The selected color can then be copied to your clipboard in the format of your preference.
- Quick and easy access your colors from the menubar.
- Pick up colors from your screen using the magnifying glass tool.
- Find the right colors using the standard built-in Mac OS X color pickers.
- Copy the selected color to clipboard in the format of your preference (e.g. Hex, RGB, HSL, NSColor, UIColor, CGColor).
- Create and organize your own color palette lists.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Mini mode.
- Support third-party color picker plug-ins.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Much, much more.